N Bryant Street and Delaware Avenue
- Largest spray-free Park in the City of Portland (thanks to volunteers who weed)
- Harper’s Playground (1st fully accessible playground in the City of Portland)
- Designated gathering spot in case of an earthquake, equipped with a beacon for communication
- Picnic Tables
- Walking paths
Arbor Lodge Discovery Walk
Want to explore the Discovery Walk in Arbor Lodge? You can learn how to identify some of our park trees and other features. Just print out the page of Instructions and enough Players Pages for each participant.
- Bringing a smartphone to look up tree pictures online may help.
- Printing in color may help as well.
- Have fun!
All Arbor Lodge Discovery Walk drawings are by Alice, a 13-year-old Scout.