N Interstate Avenue and Emerson Street, adjacent to the Interstate Firehouse Cultural Center
The park is named after pioneer Matthew Patton who owned land in North Portland. Before 1913, Interstate Avenue was called Patton Avenue. In 2008, the Interstate Corridor Urban Renewal Area funded major improvements to the park. The Friends of Patton Square Park spearheaded fundraising efforts to purchase and install additional play pieces to the playground in 2019.
- Forest Canopy
- Paved Paths
- Picnic Area and Tables
- Playground with Sensory Play Elements